Farfalle Pasta Salad
Courtesy of Stefano Faita
- 1 bag (454 g) of Stefano farfalle
- 1 cup (250ml) English cucumber, seeded and cubed
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pitted, sliced olives
- 1 lb (about 15) asparagus spears, grilled and cut into pieces
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 lemons, cut in half, grilled and juiced
- ½ cup (125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
- Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and add it to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- To the pasta mixing bowl, add all the vegetables and the crumbled feta cheese.
- Pour the vinaigrette on top and mix until well combined. Serve.