Courtesy of Chuck Hughes
- 8 lebanese cucumbers
- 1 piece of fennel, fronds reserved
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Chuck Hughes White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Chuck Hughes Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Cut 6 cucumbers in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper
- Take half the fennel, remove core and dice.
- Take reserved 2 cucumbers and dice similar size as fennel.
- Grill the halved cucumber over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes per side.
- While the cucumber is grilling, mix together diced fennel, cucumber, garlic, white balsamic, olive oil, and chopped dill.
- Season accordingly. Plate the grilled cucumber and top with fennel mixture.
- Top everything with reserved fennel fronds and serve.