Ham And Cheese Penne Bake
Courtesy of Stefano Faita
- 454 g (1 pack) Stefano penne
- 500 ml (2 cups) ham, cubed
- 375 ml (1½ cups) Louis d’Or cheese, grated
- 405 ml (1 jar) Stefano Alfredo sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen peas
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Panko breadcrumbs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente. Before draining, reserve ½ cup of the starchy cooking water.
- Once drained, return the pasta to the pot and, over low heat, add the ham, Louis d’Or cheese, Alfredo sauce, peas, reserved cooking water, and mustard. Stir well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to an 11 x 8-inch baking dish and sprinkle the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and butter on top. Bake uncovered until bubbly and golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.