Olive Oil Mayonnaise
Courtesy of Chuck Hugues
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp Chuck Hughes White Balsamic
- 2 tbsp room temperature water
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup Chuck Hughes Olive Oil
- 1 cup canola oil (or vegetable)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, vinegar, water, dijon, and a bit of salt and whisk this together until smooth.
- Combine the oils together.
- While whisking the egg yolk mixture constantly, slowly drizzle in the oil mixture until emulsified.
- Serve with a tomato salad, french fries, on a sandwich, anything you love mayonnaise on!